Friday, May 30, 2014

Bluebonnet Pictures

Back in April we had some bluebonnet pictures taken of our boys. My friend Amanda told me about a girl, Courtney Hanson, that works with her husband and does photography in her spare time. She was offering bluebonnet mini-sessions and we didn't hesitate to grab a time slot with her. Both boys are Texas-born, so pictures in our beautiful state flower are a must! We are very pleased with how they turned out and can't wait to print them and get them framed!






Also in April, my friend Ashli at ArtsyMagnet was updating her website and looking for some breastfeeding mothers to photograph so she could have some examples of her work for her site. I eagerly offered to help her out and in exchange got some images from our session. Don't worry, there is nothing graphic in the images below - they are safe to view! I am so happy I chose to do this with her and excited that we caught these special moments on camera.









No comments:

Post a Comment