Thursday, October 23, 2014

Photo Catch-Up - Summer 2014

It's time for the great photo catch up! Here's what we were up to this summer:

Lots of water time in the backyard

The suit on Harrison was Sean's when he was a baby!
Splash park fun

Working in the yard and learning about worms

Visit to the Dallas Children's Aquarium

Making new friends. And I just love baby finger dimples.
Dorrie turned 40!
Sean celebrated a birthday, too! He's still safely in his 30's. :)
The ice cream truck drove by our house and Mason of course ordered a blue snow cone!
Many trips to playgrounds
Plenty of moments spent around the house and neighborhood (you can see in the middle pic that I have a climber on my hands!)
OSU and FSU kicked off their seasons at Cowboys Stadium and my brother Doug, who is the marching band director for OSU, was able to get tickets for several family members! 
Go Pokes!

Gymboree classes for Harrison and Open Gym for both boys
Mason's tennis lessons continue and Harrison enjoys cheering him on!

Top: Out with my mom and sister for Jen's birthday! Bottom L: Lunch with my dad. Bottom R: Sean at my dad's hunting lease.

Clockwise from top L: Playhouse fun, Neighborhood 4th of July parade, Harrison discovering bounce houses, and Mason learning about volcanoes!

My friend Amanda snapped this joyous picture of Mason at her daughter Kennedy's birthday party! Pictures on right are from our pretty standard family date night place of Village Burger Bar.
A couple of weekends ago I had a staycation with my friends Caroline, Rebecca, and Carrie. It was less than 24 hours but just what we needed! Time at the spa, fun meals, girl talk, and a liberal consumption of drinks!

That's a wrap! I've had several short posts in draft that I'll send out soon so I'm all caught up! I wish I could stay on top of the blog more but Sean and I both at least like having the pictures out there so we can reference them later and reminisce. Now on to Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment