Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo Catch-Up

Everyday I send Sean a couple photos of what we do throughout the day. Here's a sampling of them, going back about three months. I threw a couple others that weren't from my phone in here too - since I just started this blog I figured it was easier to just give a quick photo than to go back and write a post about each experience. These are in no particular order. Hope you enjoy!

Playing at the park with playgroup - thanks for the pic, Amanda!

We started brushing his teeth daily - apparently we were late to the game on this!

Pretty proud of his tie

He doesn't care how preppy he's dressed, dirt will be found

Our first fat lip - this one got me pulled out of class at the Y

I'd say he's pretty comfortable

Snoozin' on a walk

Love that dimply butt!

Fun with Daddy at the park!

This boy LOVES Gymboree

Doing the air log push at Gymboree


Watching the neighbors lawn guys while alternating between a snack and mowing our lawn

Laughing at Hazel chasing her tail

Watch out Picasso

Playing with his new friend Charlotte at the park


He really can't get enough of cars. He sees one and immediately says "brmm-brmm!"

Playing at the Dallas Children's Museum - he was soaked after this activity

Bundled up at K4 Ranch. Thanks Caroline for the invite! Looking forward to the next one!

Showing off his strength for sweet Beatrice


"I know there's an orange ball in here somewhere"

Enjoying his friend Reese's 3rd birthday at the Flight Museum

Bliss, our sweet neighbor, loves taking care of Mason

Walking around the pond after a Monday picnic with Daddy


xo,
Alice

1 comment:

  1. He is sooo cute, Alice! Love, love his red hair :) Hope you don't mind that I am following y'all now - I think I found your blog from Caroline Kelly's... Hope you are doing great! (Oh and love the pics from the heart fundraiser too -- I'm sure you know that all of that stuff is close to my heart as well, pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete