Thursday, May 3, 2012

Water Hose Fun

Who knew how much fun a simple water hose could be? Yesterday afternoon Mason and I were headed inside after playing outside for almost an hour. As I was going to the door he veered off towards the water hose, repeating "wa-wa" over and over. I hesitated at first since we were headed in, but couldn't resist the idea of stripping him down and letting him go to town. Hazel joined in the fun at one point and Mason was kind enough to share the water with her. He had a complete break down when it was really time to come in, but thankfully moved past it pretty quickly. This will definitely become one of our summer games!

 Looks like he has bows in his hair with the flowers in the background! ;)
 Watering the grass
 I love his little concentration face

 Giving Hazel a refreshment
 He really looks like Sean here to me

 "Let's just make this official and go all the way"


 Time to go in, and he's NOT happy
Screaming and signing for more...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...that "I don't want to go in" face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete