Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Arboretum & Chihuly with BeBe

Yesterday morning Mason and I met my mom (BeBe) at the Dallas Arboretum to play in the pumpkin village and view the Chihuly exhibit. Mason and I have already been once this month with some friends, but only stayed around the kids area. It was nice to walk through the arboretum and take in all the gorgeous fall flowers and the Chihuly freeblown glass sculptures. We conquered a lot of ground in two hours and then had a picnic lunch on the lawn. We had a wonderful time and I'm hoping to go again on Thursday when my grandma is back in town and Mason is in school. I went with my grandma this time last year and we both had a great time, so I hope we get to do it again.

BeBe and her pumpkin
Mason playing in the Pumpkin Village

Posing in front of some Chihuly exhibits

Just gorgeous


More Chihuly
Love my mom!


1 comment: